Monday, June 16, 2008

10 Random facts (crossposted)

  1. I believe Ruffles Cheddar with Sour Cream is the best potato chips flavor on earth, and, borrowing words from Phillip Seymour Hoffman, anyone who thinks otherwise, I will fight to the death.
  2. On that note, I will choose Ruffles over cake, chocolate, ice cream and/or cookies.
  3. Ever since I had my eyes lasered, I have had an extreme dependency on eye drops. I have a whole assortment of them.
  4. I felt genuine panic when I lost my Rules of Court. However, I am also looking forward to buying a new one! Breaking out a new codal is satisfying to me (and to law students everywhere, I'm sure)
  5. I have hyperthyroid, meaning I am on medications for life. Meaning, it's difficult for me to gain weight. Meaning, I have to take blood tests every six months. Meaning, it sucks.
  6. I have never had a mani/pedi in my life and have always wondered what they feel like, since I always cut my own nails. Maybe soon.
  7. It's only recently that I got the chance to get haircuts on my own. My mom always felt the need to watch over my haircuts like a hawk and I have no idea why. She always thinks I'll do something crazy, like *gasp* actually get bangs!
  8. I don't know if I truly like being in law school but I also don't know what I would do, otherwise. Stasis, thy name is Mika.
  9. That said, I have forgotten everything I've learned in my first 2 years of law school.
  10. I really should go back to studying Succession. And shower.

No comments: