Sunday, June 07, 2009

Crazy love

Ever since Red, I've been swimming in a sea of strangeness.

I've met and been exposed to different kinds of people (some better than others) and I've just basically been doing things differently.

I have the strangest tan lines because I fell asleep by the pool with my hand over my shoulder and still wearing my shorts. I got thrown into a pool and although this wasn't the first attempt, this was the first time I've gotten too drunk to fight or care. I've been in some pretty amazing fights, the ones that start with screaming matches and end with both of us just falling asleep from sheer exhaustion. Then we wake up laughing our heads off. The range of emotions I've been made to feel is unimaginable.

The point is, it's exhilarating and never predictable but I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

No comments: